Prototyping: Plastic Injection Molding and Product Development Services
Accurate plastic injection molding of prototypes from your:
- Conceptual drawings or sketches
- CAD files
- Conventional drawings
We are small parts specialists
The prototype we make from your info is the real thing, using techniques refined and proved over the 35 years of our company’s life. We produce injection molded parts economically and fast.
Rapid turnaround & real plastic injection molding of prototypes at an affordable cost
- Prototype molds in brass or aluminum done very expeditiously to prove moldability
- Prototype molds can be made to run all thermoplastic resins
- Prototype mold revisions are easier and less costly
- Prototype molds can produce large quantities of parts
- We make low cost prototype tooling to prove your design
IFA specializes in custom injection molding of simple & complicated shapes.
Combining prototype expertise with in-depth knowledge of injection molding technology provides:
- Critical insights in lead time reduction
- Improved manufacturing
- Lower cost early in the development phase that could ultimately affect the entire production process.
IFA provides precision prototype solutions to facilitate fast turnaround, reduce development costs, and verify component design and performance. We work to understand the critical features, dimensions and product testing requirements early in the program. We always provide a First Article Inspection.
What is plastic injection molding?
Plastic injection molding uses molds that are injected with melted plastic, which is then cooled to create hard plastic objects of a uniform shape and size. There are a number of different commercial and technical plastic injection molding applications.
Plastic injection molding offers several advantages over the traditional machining process. The process begins with the creation of a mold in the desired shape. While plastic forms can be created through traditional machining without the use of a mold, using a mold offers several benefits. Read More about Plastic Injection Molding Here.